Soroptimist International of Huntington Beach meets twice monthly and hosts special fundraising events throughout the year. Guests are welcome at virtual business meetings and virtual program meetings with advanced reservations. If you are interested in membership, and would like to attend a complimentary meeting, please contact Carrie Tinker, Director of Membership at email@example.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PROGRAM MEETINGS – Open to the public
5:30 p.m. social time; 6-8:00 program 4th Thursday of each month, except November, December, April, July & August. Dinner included.
Non member cost: $25.00
Location: The Assistance League of Huntington Beach (8071 Slater Avenue, HB, 2nd floor meeting room.)
BUSINESS MEETINGS – Open to the public
11:30 a.m. networking; 12:00 -1:00 p.m. lunch 2nd Thursday of each month, except July & August. In person or via Zoom.
Non member in person cost: $15.00
Location: The Assistance League of Huntington Beach (8071 Slater Avenue, HB, 2nd floor meeting room)
2023-2024 Upcoming Events
ALL EVENTS ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
- THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2023: “Kindness Rocks” Service Project
- THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2023: BUNCO!
- THURSDAY, JANUARY 25, 2024: Stop Human Trafficking Program Meeting
- THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2024: Live Your Dream Awards Program
- SATURDAY, MARCH 23, 2024: Murder Mystery Fundraiser